Here is a space we can use to continue discussions beyond the classroom. Ideas, thoughts, concerns, and a-ha's related to education are all desirable on this site!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Discussion Group Topic -Group A

Hello Group A (Suzan, Rob, Will, Drew, and Vanessa(and me Ashley))Ok, I just wanted to get some feedback on my discussion topic because it is fairly heated and I wanted to give you guys a choice.
My first pick in order to keep you guys discussing for a full 15 min is the Lebanon-Israel Conflict
If it is cool with you guys I will use this as my discussion topic the link is
BBC News Q&A
If you think it might be too difficult or too controversial or you just don't want to talk about it we can do my second topic which is equally as exciting Historiography, including "what is history?" "how do we look at the author's objectivity/subjectivity?" "what can what is written about in history tell us implicitly about the historical event it is talking about?"
To learn more about historiography click this link
Historiography
I will photocopy either of these options for us depending on which topic you prefer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home