Here is a space we can use to continue discussions beyond the classroom. Ideas, thoughts, concerns, and a-ha's related to education are all desirable on this site!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I just want to say that I am very excited about this course. It is all very new to me and so I am viewing it as an experience to expand my horizons so to speak. I hope that everyone will take what I say in stride as sometimes I speak out loud what I am thinking. Just know I will never intentionally hurt someone's feelings but if I do please help me to not do it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leanna said...

What you are saying is really important Alan - we need to create spaces for our selves and our students to voice their opinions and ideas - safe spaces. We also need each of the students to respect each other enough to grant them that space. How will each of you create that kind of safe space for your students?

10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home