Here is a space we can use to continue discussions beyond the classroom. Ideas, thoughts, concerns, and a-ha's related to education are all desirable on this site!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Organization!

We've heard it from everyone...tip #1 (or at least top 2) Be organized. Now I don't know about everyone else but my organization tends to suffer when I am under stress or busy....I always let it slide and soon I am living in a pig sty of epic proportions (not dirty just cluttered and crazy). When I first moved to Victoria my room here was so tidy that my family and friends at home had wondered what had come over me, but now with assignments and a little bit of busy-ness I am surrounded by stacks of paper, clothes, and anything else that finds its way to my room. So I am looking for tips.
How can I stay organized even in pressure situations (practicum) for example?
Does anyone have any strategies they use? How do you keep on track when it comes to organizing your stuff even when you can't find time to do everything you have to do in the day?
Is there any strategies for organizing your marking? Ideas? Non-school stuff? that you have heard of from other people or you plan to use yourselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I'm a list person. I take great satisfaction in making lists of things to do now, later, etc. Then, tick!
(sometimes, in times of great procrastination, I add things to my list that I've already done so I can tick! them off)
What I'm trying to say is that lists get me organized - writing down what needs to be done and when, and keeping an organized calendar.

5:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home